[AccessD] VB.NET

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jul 6 15:22:31 CDT 2004

Yes, we are using the .Net version, although I'm not working with it
myself.  For the moment, I'm stuck in the Access world maintaining and
upgrading our XP apps until we finish the model for the first .Net
version.  I don't have any idea on the upgrade but maybe someone else
can help.

Charlotte Foust