[AccessD] Unbound forms

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 6 17:56:57 CDT 2004

There are also simple unbound samples here for Access 2000 in the files area
Just register NoMail if you don't want the mailing list.

It is the NewYork City Access VB Group

There is also the off spring .Net Developers group in NewYork
http://www.nycdotnetdev.com/
They have general seminars usually twice a month.
at   Microsoft offices , 1290 Avenue of the Americas
Worth a visit and a schmooze if you are in NewYork, you usually walk
away with a full copy of Whidbey or something like that.
You might even bump into Ken Getz or Stephen Forte.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.