[AccessD] Migrate "Import specs" (Was: Set delimiter for DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim)

S D accessd667 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 08:37:52 CDT 2004

Thnx Mark! That did the trick.

Any idea if it's possible to distribute these "import specifications"?
So if I create these in my development database is it possible to migrate them to TEST, Acceptance and finally Production?!

TIA

Sander

"Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News)" <Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com> wrote:
Sander,

When doing repetitive automated imports, I've always used a saved Import
Specification. You can set your delimiter there.

Mark