[AccessD] Recordset object transposes field order

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 8 09:51:49 CDT 2004

This was an exercise in something else -- I specifically wanted to use the
Recordset property. I'm not stuck, I'm just curious now -- is this a real
bug or some wad that I just don't know about -- or have I done something
wrong? Just curious now.

Susan H.

Susan:

A workaround I'd use would be to loop thorugh the recordset seting the
fields into a string in the order you want separated by semicolons and then
set the row source of the list box to that string.  I do combo boxes that
way.