[AccessD] Multi Forms

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Fri Jul 9 12:19:28 CDT 2004

John, Francisco:

>At any rate, I do not have the answer as to how to pass in the name of the
>form and open it using the Set statement syntax.

There is no clean way to do this that I have found.

However, I have written a function that has the same effect:

    CreateFormInstance("frmExample")

Will open up a new instance of frmExample. It is, of course, a Case
statement that matches the form name to its class module. The nice thing is,
I've written a companion routine, BuildFormList, that will automatically
generate this Case statement for all forms in any Access database (A2K and
above).

If you are interested, contact me off-list for the code.

-Ken