[AccessD] Requery ListBox doesn't work

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Jul 12 08:05:25 CDT 2004

Sorry, left for the weekend before I received any replies.  Thanks for your replies.  I'll answer each now.

Chris - requery is called from the after update event of the text box.  Doesn't work.  I've tried repaint and refresh - still doesn't work.

John - the event property of the control is filled in, checked it numerous times - even made sure the name of the controls were different than field names.

Rocky - set a breakpoint it stops correctly, set a breakpoint on the line after - it stops correctly.

I've tried using a querydef as the row source and a SQL statement.  Doesn't make a difference.

I also added a line to setfocus on the control, then requery and then setfocus on another control.  The focus changes as expected and moves to the control after the requery line... still doesn't requery.

Any other suggestions?

Jim