[AccessD] Summing Time

Mackin, Christopher CMackin at Quiznos.com
Mon Jul 12 09:50:51 CDT 2004

Just get the difference in seconds using DateDiff then divide by 60 to get minutes.

-Chris Mackin

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 8:24 AM
To: accessd
Subject: [AccessD] Summing Time

To all,
I have a database which holds the shifts of inputting based on various orders that are being counted, one particular field of the record is waiting time, which will hold anything from 00:01 upwards.  I also have a date field in the record called InputDate, what I want to be able to do is allow the user to enter two dates then calculate the total waiting time there was between the two dates, thought I had done this but apprently it's not calculating correctly.
Any ideas how I can calculate this exactly to the minute.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: