[AccessD] Out of Memory problems - AXP/WinXP

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jul 13 11:38:33 CDT 2004

Hi Charlotte

You mention it yourself. It could be the video driver. Or the printer
driver.

If used for nothing else than running your reporting engine, try
switching to plain VGA or SVGA or switch to a proven video card like
Matrox or ATI.

Also check the printer drivers. If printing via PCL try switching to
Postscript.

I'm have an app like this in my plans (and so did Steve?) and would be
very interested if you could report back your findings.

/gustav