[AccessD] Outlook Asks Too Many Questions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jul 14 11:02:41 CDT 2004

Sure you can, John.  You just have to do an end run on MAPI, which is
where the security hole looms large.  Microsoft poured concrete into the
hole, which tends to get in the way when you want to use Outlook.
Redemption works nicely because it uses Extended MAPI calls, which are
concrete-free so far. ;-}

Charlotte Foust