[AccessD] Connect to db with different wrkgroup

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 15 12:37:33 CDT 2004

Hi Martin:

Have you tried to link the data. Go into the new database and select link
(File/Get External data/Link Tables...) to attach the tables from the older
database. You should be able to actually copy the old tables, with data,
into new tables, into the new database. Later, when the SQL DB is up and
running you can just pull the tables and data, into the DB using the DTS
import/export wizard, in the EM.

This should be a very easy process...but you will have to have full
permissions.

HTH
Jim