[AccessD] OT: New Browser

JMoss jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 17 08:32:52 CDT 2004

I've been using FireFox since 0.6, it's at 0.9.2 now and I've found it to be
rock solid and not buggy. It's initial load is just a bit slower than IE6.1.
My favorite feature is the download manager.

It's been quite awhile since I used Opera, somewhere around rel 3.?. I liked
it OK but didin't see anything compelling enough to pay $35 for it.