[AccessD] Set Outlook Properties in Access

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 09:33:22 CDT 2004

That's a new security feature that was introduced with one of the SP's for
Microsoft Office.  I believe it is in the base product for Office 2003.
Look here (http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm) for lots of
information, including some aftermarket products.  I have not validated any
of them.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall