[AccessD] OT: New Browser

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jul 17 17:07:31 CDT 2004

To all the firefox users...

The two reasons I decided against that browser were that reviewers said you
had to find and install add-0ns to make it fully functional and that
upgrades hosed those add-ons and made you re-install them.  Also some kind
of bugs just recently (in the last month) making it flaky.

Any comments on that?