[AccessD] Seconds Missing

Martin Caro mcaro at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 19 09:56:33 CDT 2004

Hi Folks

Success, or so it seems at the moment......I changed the data type in the
SQL table and the variable/functions in the FE to String and set the Gobal
variable  UserLoginTime = Format(Now,"yyyymmdd,hhmmss") ./... (also orders
nicely)

This stores OK in my SQL table (eg 20040720,003047) and I have been able to
subsequently retrieve the correct record using my composite key using Global
variables for UserID and UserLoginTime of the current user.

Thanks all for your help (enough for today - as you can see from the eg
above it's 12:30:47 AM)

Martin