[AccessD] Problems with Date()

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Mon Jul 19 18:51:22 CDT 2004

Hi Susan
When you open the dB on their machine and go into any form or module
Then click Tools|References
Can you see any references marked as 'missing'? or any reference you think should be ticked
but are not?
Also make sure the 'order' they appear in the list matches your version of the app

I have had this sort of thing before with broken and even phantom references

Hope this helps

Darren