[AccessD] Claas modules

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Tue Jul 20 09:05:42 CDT 2004

In Getz's Access developer's handbook p446 there is a very interesting spin
button class. Reviewing the properties and methods of this class helped me
to understand what classes are all about. The ADH chap 3 also has a good
introduction to classes. Good luck.
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert-Jan Brinkhuis [mailto:thevigil at kabelfoon.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 4:30 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] Claas modules

Hi all,

I have written several functions in modules. And used several class modules
and can follow the code to see what it is doing, but i still do not
understand class modules... ;-( I have several books about programming in
access and they (try) to explain class modules but i do not understand
it...... so i am unable to write them myself....

I feel i am missing out a lot of the fun of access and ofcourse of its
functionality!

Does anyone know a good document/book/website explaining how to make and
understand class modules?

Thanks in advance.

Bert-Jan