[AccessD] Detecting External References From With-In an MDE?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jul 25 12:29:20 CDT 2004

Hi Robert

Sorry, missed that fine detail.

No, I have no idea. If so, it should be recorded in the registry or
somewhere else.
Of course (dont't know how to do that?), you could ask your mde to
record - whenever a database app references it - in the registry the
name of that database. Not a very reliable method. Or in a table of
its own. And that would not indicate the present use of the mde, only
historical references.

/gustav