[AccessD] Multiple Table Search

dan williams dwilliams_78704 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 06:44:33 CDT 2004

probably are looking for a union - this looks thru
different table with a prompt for a last name

select [BoardCommLastName], [BoardCommFirstName],
[BoardCommCommissionTitleName],[BoardCommDateAppointed],
[BoardCommDateOfExpiration],
[BoardCommDateOfCommission], [BoardCommDateOfOath]
from [tblBoards&Commission]
WHERE ((([tblBoards&Commission].BoardCommLastName)
Like [Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [BranchPilotsLastName],
[BranchPilotsFirstName],
[BranchPilotsPort],[BranchPilotsDateOfAppointment],
[BranchPilotsDateOfExpiration],
[BranchPilotsDateOfCommission],
[BranchPilotsDateOfOath]
from [tblBranchPilots]
WHERE ((([tblBranchPilots].BranchPilotsLastName) Like
[Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [DistrictAttorneyLastName],
[DistrictAttorneyFirstName], [DistrictAttorneyTitle],
[DistrictAttorneyDateOfAppointment],
[DistrictAttorneyDateOfExpiration],
[DistrictAttorneyDateOfCommission],
[DistrictAttorneyDateOfOath]
from [tblDistrictAttorneys]
WHERE
((([tblDistrictAttorneys].DistrictAttorneyLastName)
Like [Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [DistrictJudgesLastName],
[DistrictJudgesFirstName],
[DistrictJudgesFormOfAddress],
[DistrictJudgesDateOfAppointment],
[DistrictJudgesDateOfExpiration],
[DistrictJudgesDateOfCommission],
[DistrictJudgesDateOfOath]
from [tblDistrictJudges]
WHERE ((([tblDistrictJudges].DistrictJudgesLastName)
Like [Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [ElectedOfficialsLastName],
[ElectedOfficialsFirstName], [ElectedOfficialsTitle],
[ElectedOfficialsDateElected],
[ElectedOfficialsDateOfExpiration],
[ElectedOfficialsDateOfCommission],
[ElectedOfficialsDateOfOath]
from [tblElectedStateOfficials]
WHERE
((([tblElectedStateOfficials].ElectedOfficialsLastName)
Like [Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [HigherCourtLastName],
[HigherCourtFirstName], [HigherCourtFormOfAddress],
[HigherCourtDateOfAppointment],
[HigherCourtDateOfExpiration],
[HigherCourtDateOfCommission], [HigherCourtDateOfOath]
from [tblHigherCourts]
WHERE ((([tblHigherCourts].HigherCourtLastName) Like
[Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [SpecialJudgesAppointedJudge],
[SpecialJudgesAppointedJudge],
[SpecialJudgesFormOfAddress],
[SpecialJudgesDateOfAppointment],
[SpecialJudgesDateOfCommission],
[SpecialJudgesDateOfCommission],
[SpecialJudgesDateOfCommission]
from [tblSpecialCountyJudges]
WHERE
((([tblSpecialCountyJudges].SpecialJudgesAppointedJudge)
Like [Type the last name followed by *:]))
UNION select [TaskForceLastName],
[TaskForceFirstName], [TaskForceName],
[TaskForceDateOfAppointment],
[TaskForceDateOfExpiration],
[TaskForceDateOfCommission], [TaskForceDateOfOath]
from [tblTaskForce]
WHERE ((([tblTaskForce].TaskForceLastName) Like [Type
the last name followed by *:]))
ORDER BY 1;

--- "Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News)"