[AccessD] Weird query execution problem.

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Jul 27 08:39:04 CDT 2004

Hey Gustav,

The databases are local.

I have stopped the code at the queries.  It is at least the first two.
There are many other queries (this is a conversion from and earlier version)
around these.

These queries run fine on other databases.

I also just tried to run the first query using a querydef and got the same
results.

Thanks,
Bobby