[AccessD] Updating subform with query value

JMoss jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 28 06:11:41 CDT 2004

Gustav,

Thanks for the answer. I worked this out last night and what I did was hide
the subforms on load and then did a .requery and .visible on the subforms in
the text box AfterUpdate event. I didnt think that I could use a text box as
master to the childs query column, but it appears that I could.

Once again, thanks for your help.

Jim