[AccessD] Query giving different results each time

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:26:52 CDT 2004

Scott,

Thanks for the feedback...but the results of this sql are also
inconsistant...I ran it 3 times...and got 3 different results...the reslults
are typically close...for the last 3 tries...it returned 2365, 2369 and
2375...without changing anything...just re-running the sql???

I fell very confused...lol

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark