[AccessD] Query giving different results each time

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:17:01 CDT 2004

Gustav,
This does not give the results I need.  I believe it is because this does
not take into consideration a phone number being made primary...a second
time...There may be a number of rows for the same pro_cm_seq...and the last
one is now set to primary.

Sorry for the confusion...

Thanks,

Mark

P.S...This is something the company bought...It's not my monster...just
something I was handed...lol