[AccessD] Programmatically Hide the DATABASE Window

Greg Smith GregSmith at starband.net
Fri Jul 30 12:46:25 CDT 2004

Hello everyone, again.  It's FRIDAY!

Pretty much got the menu bar working (one issue with the "menu Bar"'s
control box not showing up after being disabled then enabled...but that's
not the point here).

I want to hide the main database window (the one with the queries, tables,
forms, etc., to be exact) on startup, but not using the Startup's
checkbox, but through vb.  The DBA Archives dance around the issue, but I
can't find where it's addressed.  Is there a way to do this through code
or am I stuck with using the checkbox in the Startup menu?  I'm using
Access97 in this app.

Thanks!

Greg Smith
gregsmith at starband.net