[AccessD] Importing Text File

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 00:26:14 CDT 2004

Access XP ade, SQL2000

I am transferring a text file into an SQL BE for processing.  The command I
am using is -

DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, , "dbo.ttmpTOURawData", strFullName, False

It works fine on my development machine.  When I take it to my client's
site and run the code from a run time installation (using Sagekey/Wise
installation) I get an error message Error 31519 - You cannot import this file.

The destination table exists on the client's server.

I cannot find anything on the web or help or BOL.  Is there a file that
should be included in the installation to allow importing?  I can export
text files from within the program ok.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd