[AccessD] Outlook 2003 w/ FillList

james charlton james at charltonweeks.com
Thu Jun 10 16:45:36 CDT 2004

I have Office XP Pro on a number of machines in my office and at home
where I work on the MS Access front end (Sql back end).  I installed the
MS Outlook 2003 (Outlook only) for three of the machines, home, mine and
my partners.  I made some slight changes to the program (changed the
name and initials of a staff member that had just gotten married,
nothing more), compacted and transferred it to my work machine (tha also
has the 2003 Outlook - worked fine.  When I copy this to machines that
do not have the 2003 Outlook, the FillList function described in Access
Developers Handbook chokes right and left...

What the heck does one have to do with the other?

James Charlton