[AccessD] OT: Outlook XP picks up email left on server over and over and over...

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sun Jun 13 08:52:40 CDT 2004

I pick up my email on many different computers.  As a result I tell each
copy of Outlook to leave the messages on the server for 3 days.  For some
reason OutlookXP keeps picking up the messages over and over.  Its damned
annoying to have to go back and delete the old messages.  Does anyone know
if this is a new "feature" in XP?  I never saw this in 2K.  Is it
configurable, can I tell Outlook to knock it off?