[AccessD] FW: Store value on form to table

Kaup, Chester A kaupca at chevrontexaco.com
Tue Jun 22 09:46:43 CDT 2004

I made a misstatement in my original question. The building of the list
box is giving me the list of fields that are the record source of the
form. The values from the list box are not getting stored though. Why?

Chester Kaup
Information Management Technician
IT-MidContinent/MidContinent Business Unit
CTN 8-687-7415
Outside 432-687-7414

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large