[AccessD] Select All Records From A Table If Frame Value Equals 4

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Jun 23 09:52:33 CDT 2004

To all,

Gone brain dead I’m sure this is a very simple one, basically I’m using a form which has a start date, end date and a frame with four possible options (Shift A, Shift B, Nights & All).  If the user selects Shift A, Shift B or Nights then the query runs great, I just can’t see how to return all the shifts between the dates if the user selects all

I have the following code in the criteria:

IIf([Forms]![frmDateSelection]![fraShiftSelect]=1,"A",IIf([Forms]![frmDateSelection]![fraShiftSelect]=2,"B",IIf([Forms]![frmDateSelection]![fraShiftSelect]=3,"Nights","A or B or Nights")))

What do I need to do to be able to return all records ?

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/