[AccessD] Is there an easier way?

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 20:27:11 CDT 2004

I'm going to agree with the general approach as well.  The only thing I do
differently is use only one linked data source for each user and write a
copy of the data file to the prelinked location.  I was forced to use this
approach because we could not create ODBC data sources but could reuse one
that was made for our users.  I found this approach fast and efficient and
have adapted it for general use.  As we had a multi user environment, each
user had a standard file named with his user login and a linked table name
that also contained his user name.  For some types of datasources this is
much faster than creating the link.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta