[AccessD] Another Chinese question

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 1 20:55:57 CDT 2004

Hi Rocky:

If you set your test computer as if it is a Japaness computer, changing the
language settings and making sure the appropriate fonts are available, that
will allow you to use the character sets and display it correctly. You have
to re-install your version of Access selecting the Japanese defaults. You
can acquire any language sets you wish to play with through the M$ update
web site.

HTH
Jim