[AccessD] Trouble with Seth's I/O in lieu of transfertext:

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 1 21:12:30 CDT 2004

Where do I get Seth's code?

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Ron Moore
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 11:58 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Trouble with Seth's I/O in lieu of transfertext:

To all who use Seth's code for 'File I/O in VB',

I really like the control that Seth's code provides, however, I'm having
trouble writing to the output file.  I have verified the output string
being built from the recordset but the following line of code fails
(drops out of the module without executing remaining code and without an
error being raised).

'Print #intFileDesc, stroutput  'Print output string to file'

Am I missing something here?  Any ideas?
TIA as always,
Ron Moore