[AccessD] OT? Getting Started

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 14:00:53 CDT 2004

Well welcome to the wonderful world of Dba David. We're all kinds of level
of expertise here so never feel afraid to ask a question. It's how we all
progress. As for your question I swear by what gets referred to as ADH,
which is the Access Developer's Handbook from Sybex. There's one for each
flavour of Access and they're a terrific resource.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk