[AccessD] VB.NET

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 3 20:02:52 CDT 2004

Here is a series of articles on MS SQL Reporting Services
http://www.databasejournal.com/features/mssql/article.php/3357011

Well it is free with a full licensed copy of SQL Server, it won't run
with MSDE
However the kicker is, it is only licensed to one machine so if you run
your web server and sql server on different machines
you need 2 copies of the server license.  Reporting Services is also
partly web based.
You may have to run web server and sql server on seperate machines for
security. I guess MS Security doesn't talk to MS Marketing.
Really cute.

Reporting Services Licensing FAQ

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/reporting/howtobuy/faq.asp

--