[AccessD] SOX

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Fri Jun 4 10:10:54 CDT 2004

If it's not in the Statement of Work and none of taskings require it, you're not required to meet those standards.  As long as the task order has been satisfied, you have complied with the contract.
OTH, if meeting the standards are not going to impinge on the bottom line... I probably would consider it.
Otherwise, a contract modification to include the standards and increase of the funding would be warranted.
I've done several government database... the issue has not come up.  Actually, I haven't heard of these standards before.
Jim