[AccessD] Web Project

Mitsules, Mark S. (Newport News) Mark.Mitsules at ngc.com
Mon Jun 7 06:13:07 CDT 2004

Karen,

Just for arguments sake, how long is "very long"?  Although I'm always up
for bells and whistles when it comes to applications, sometimes a
de-normalized flat file table will suffice.  This approach allows a user
with no prior experience to learn by browsing the data without having to
know a starting name or its correct spelling.  A bonus is that text only
pages load significantly faster.  I'm assuming that the data you describe is
fairly static;)  Therefore, you could provide the user three pages all
containing the same data, but each sorted alphabetically by a different
column.

Mark