[AccessD] Web Project

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 7 09:29:30 CDT 2004

Karen this depends on how familiar you are with Linux.

To have to learn Linux/Apache from scratch is similar to climbing 3000
vertical feet with two pack-sacks and if a client is involved; especially if
you already have a good understanding of Windows2000/IIS. On the other hand,
it is good to learn both sets but it will take time to be proficient and
MySQL and PHP can run as easily on both plaforms.

My two cents worth.
Jim