[AccessD] Weird problem after installing runtime A2K

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 7 11:02:02 CDT 2004

Just a guess but assuming you created the runtime mdb with Access 2000
SP3, it maybe that there is an old
SP1 runtime on the machine, that hasn't been uninstalled or removed
properly. You might get away with
installing to a different directory or getting someone with admin status
on their machine to install it.
Test installing it to a non admin user on your development machine.
A lot of these problems can be resolved with using SageKey scripts and
Wise or Install Shield
for deployment.
http://www.sagekey.com

--