[AccessD] Web Project

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 8 14:22:13 CDT 2004

Hi All:

Additional to this topic, there is a much better way to secure your identity
and in accepting email. https://www.thawte.com

This company is giving out security ids, free for individuals and a 21 free
trial for companies. A couple of friends and a local company, I know, are
taking advance of the offer. (...and are trying to convince me to get
registered.)

I do know whether it is a good idea or otherwise.

Jim