[AccessD] A2K: Get Control's Label Name

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jun 11 09:58:32 CDT 2004

Frames have the check boxes in their controls collection don't they?

And I just tested it, and the frame's label ends up last when deleted then
added back in.  I created a frame with three option buttons.  The following
code printed

Option3
Label4
Option5
Label6
Option7
Label8
lblFra1

To the debug window when run after deleting and reinserting the label.

Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim fra As Control
Dim ctl As Control

    Set fra = Frame0
    For Each ctl In fra.Controls
        Debug.Print ctl.Name
    Next ctl
End Sub

The method I gave for iterating the controls collection looking for the
control of type label should always work.