[AccessD] Change code to A2003

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 11 11:55:01 CDT 2004

Are you sure you haven't created an adp file instead of an mdb? The DAO
reference is missing in an ADP file on first creation.
If you are really in an mdb with the reference tools window open,
browse to this file and reset
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao360.dll

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.