[AccessD] QuickBooks Project... Anyone game?

MarkH lists at theopg.com
Fri Jun 11 12:30:38 CDT 2004

Hi Gustav... Didn't mean to be so negative. I am fully aware of
accounting data structures. I ran Sage Sovreign for several years for a
60+ branch orgainsation and am currently writing a fairly large project
based cost control application, which tracks costs from initial project
estimates based on project structure etc., through the various
purchasing processes and takes into account varying exchange rates and
rates of inflation. It also handles forecasting, time writing and
resource management. Yep, its pretty difficult to get my head round
certain things, but one things for sure, ultimately the solutions are
always simple ones...

Mark