[AccessD] Report to PDF using CutePDF

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jun 13 18:55:18 CDT 2004

On 13 Jun 2004 at 15:48, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Hi Rich
>
> Here's another free PDF printer:
>
>   http://www.primopdf.com/
>
> It looks very basic but the company behind seems to feature all kinds
> of PDF tools with or without COM interfaces - at a prize though.

If you are looking outside ofd CutePDF, take a look at my own MakePDFand
MailPDF at http://www.lexacorp.com.pg

Like CutePDF, it is actually just a front end for Ghostscript, but it does let
you do what you want.  On the page is a example of automatically sending a
document to an email recipient usin and Access Sub.