[AccessD] ODBC - COGNOS

O'Connor, Patricia Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Wed Jun 16 08:51:22 CDT 2004

I can tell you from experience COGNOS is a dog when it comes to
processing time. I avoid using it. I do most of my stuff using pass
through queries from Access as a front end to Oracle.

Crosstabs do not work correctly or at least not like SPSS or Access
crosstabs

Look up HOTFILES in the COGNOS documentation. Here is another link that
might help.
http://www.tek-tips.com/gfaqs.cfm/lev2/77/lev3/26/pid/401/fid/3684

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst