[AccessD] OT: critique my web site

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Wed Jun 16 12:00:00 CDT 2004

Good points, all.  This is particular:

"Also, how about some brief cases on some of your projects? And a few
screenshots of your masterpieces, perhaps with credits to the
designers you mention you work with from time to time?"

Is in the works as we speak.  My old site had a Projects section, but
it was badly designed and is on the list for refitting.

-C-