[AccessD] Access-Outlook

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 17 10:46:21 CDT 2004

O2K, SP2

HTH

David McAfee

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Scott Marcus
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:34 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Access-Outlook

Which service release of Office 97 introduced the security measures that
make docmd.sendobject nag the user about sending email via code? I'm
considering an install of the last release that didn't include that
functionality for a program that doesn't receive e-mail and only sends
e-mail to internal customers (i.e. error messages to IT).

Make sense? Is there a better way? I like the idea of using
docmd.sendobject. It's simple and easy to maintain.

I'll be looking thru the archives now...

Thanks in advance,

Scott Marcus
TSS Technologies, Inc.
marcus at tsstech.com