[AccessD] OT: Treeview project for VB6

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Jun 18 16:47:58 CDT 2004

I kind of do.  Though it is designed to drag and drop files between two
seperate computers.  It's part of a much large project (which I am currently
rebuilding).  I'd be more then happy to send the source code to you.  And
tell you what form the 'explorer' type process is on.

Just send me an email offlist, where I can send you the source.

Drew