[AccessD] Maximum number of attached tables?

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Sun Jun 20 10:22:49 CDT 2004

Actually we have one application with 200 attached tables, this tables are
from 3 different MDB archives.
In other case we saw an application from other developer with more than 500
attached tables from 5 sources (MDB and SQL)

I don't know the limit on this but suposse that more than we can use...
1000? Or more?...
Actually we are changing our style on attached tables to use application
without attached tables, is more efficient for us check the source and take
the data with a SQL

Juan

Mastercafe S.L. NIF - B82.617.614
c/ Piñeres 4, 1ºD (33430 Candas - Asturias)
Juan Menendez Crespo juan at mastercafe.com
www.mastercafe.com
info at mastercafe.com