[AccessD] Solution Looking for a Problem

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 11:19:34 CDT 2004

A2K.  The field was text.

Rocky

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim DeMarco" <Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Solution Looking for a Problem

> Rocky,
>
> Neat.  What version and what data type was your field?
>
> Jim DeMarco

first record of the field, down arrowed, put in a 2 in the next record, down
arrowed and a 3 appeared in the next record.  So I held the down arrow down
right through to the end of the table and, walla, had sequenced the whole
field.  Also works in a select query.

*******
> "This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named
recipient, and may contain information from Hudson Health Plan (HHP) that is
confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us
immediately, either by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address
noted above or calling HHP at (914) 631-1611. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward this email to anyone, and delete and
destroy all copies of this message.  Thank You".