[AccessD] Hiding Back End Design

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 11:57:23 CDT 2004

Well, I think the distributor may have a point.  Or at least half a point.
I've always been told that the table design is 80% of an app.  Knowing what
fields, how big, what data type, relationships etc.Once you've got that
correct, making the forms and reports is just grunt work.  And they'll be
able to see all the forms and reports, of course.

Rocky