[AccessD] Hiding Back End Design

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 14:25:28 CDT 2004

Rocky,

  If you want to obfuscate some, change the extension (as has been
mentioned) and rename all the tables with the usys prefix, which will hide
them in the DBC unless show system objects is turned on.

  There is also an attribute on a table that can hide them, but again "show
hidden objects" will make them visible.  I remember something about a bug
with that to....

Jim Dettman
(315) 699-0880
jimdettman at earthlink.net